NDIS Support Coordination
Rainbow Care Home Services is soon to be an NDIS registered provider of level 1 and level 2 support coordination services. These services are described on the NDIS website as below:
LEVEL 1 | Support connection: This support is to build your ability to connect with informal, community and funded supports enabling you to get the most out of your plan and achieve your goals.
LEVEL 2 | Support coordination- coordination of supports: This support will assist you to build the skills you need to understand, implement and use your plan. A support coordinator will work with you to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently and be included in your community.
NOTE: Support Coordination was previously only a stated support under your capacity building budget however to better support the needs during the COVID-19 pandemic NDIS have allowed increased flexibility of core funds including being able to use core budget to cover additional support coordination needs.
How to access this service?
Depending on your individual goals, plan objectives and aspirations you may receive funding for these supports in your NDIS plan. If you have Support Coordination funding in your NDIS Plan you can use this to purchase our support coordination services. If you are unsure or would like to explore options for gaining support coordination within your plan please give us a call on 0481 563 887 or email email@example.com and we can talk you through it.
NDIS Plan Management
Rainbow Care is soon to be an NDIS registered provider for plan management. If you nominate us as your provider, we will claim directly from your NDIS plan budget to pay your chosen providers on your behalf for support received.
– All your providers will be paid within 2-5 business days
– If you would like assistance with service agreements or budget management, we can send you some templates to use or organise some time to coach you on good practices and how to use the templates.
– You will receive a monthly statement that will give you an overview of what invoices have been paid, claimed and what is remaining in your plan budget
Other benefits of having a plan manager:
– View your plan on the myplace portal and support you in keeping track of your budget
– Having choice and control over the providers you use
– Use NDIS registered or non-NDIS registered providers for your supports
– Support invoicing issues, management and price negotiation with your chosen providers
– Take care of financial reporting
– Support you as required to find providers and get value for money
How to access this service?
If your NDIS Plan has plan-managed funds then you can nominate Rainbow Care Home Services as your Plan Manager of choice. If your unsure give us a call and we will talk you through it. To access plan management talk to NDIS, your support coordinator or your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) about nominating to have your NDIS Plan budget plan managed.