NDIS Support Coordination
Rainbow Care Home Services is a NDIS registered provider of the below NDIS services:
This service is primarily focused on supporting you through the review process, implementation and building your capacity to get the best out of your NDIS Plan.
A Support Coordinator will support you to make your own decisions by breaking down the information and options into plain language or in a way that works for you, so it is easier to understand.
Where support cooridnation might assist
Your Support Coordinator might be able to assist you by supporting you to:
- Understand and use your NDIS plan, making the most out of your funded supports
- Connect with providers and access community and mainstream services
- Build your ability to become more independent
- Connect with people in your life such as family, friends, and carers to help you achieve your goals
- Decide when you want to access supports and services and how much you want to pay for these
- Help you with your service agreements and service bookings
- Assist in planning ahead to prepare for your plan review
Note: Support Coordination is a reasonable and necessary support that is built into your plan during the review process if this is something evidenced as required to support the implementation of your plan.
Psychosocial Recovery Coaching
This is a person who has a qualification in mental health studies or equivalent and lived experience with mental health. Depending on how your NDIS plan is built this role can either work in collaboration with your Support Coordinator or as an independent service. Our Rainbow Coach can offer peer support to build on your strengths, take control of your life and address any barriers that might exist to accessing supports and achieving your goals.
Life Transition Planning Including Mentoring Peer-Support And Individual Skill Development
Assistance With Accommodation And Tenancy Obligations
Assistance With Decision Making Daily Planning and Budgeting
Individualised Living Options (ILO) – Exploration and Design
- ILO Stage 1: Exploration and Design – the first stage is all about exploring and designing your support package. It’s about helping you work out where you want to live, who with, what support you’ll need and who will support you.
- ILO Stage 2: Supports– the second stage is putting your ILO supports in place. It also includes support for monitoring and adjusting supports if your needs change. We only think about including this in your plan once Stage 1 is completed.
This is a person who has a qualification in mental health studies or equivalent and lived experience with
How to access this service?
Depending on your individual goals, plan objectives and aspirations you may receive funding for these supports in your NDIS plan. If you have Support Coordination funding in your NDIS Plan you can use this to purchase our support coordination services. If you are unsure or would like to explore options for gaining support coordination within your plan please give us a call on 0481 563 887 or email email@example.com and we can talk you through it.
NDIS Plan Management
Rainbow Care is an NDIS registered provider for plan management. If you nominate us as your provider, we will claim directly from your NDIS plan budget to pay your chosen providers on your behalf for support received.
– All your providers will be paid within 2-5 business days
– If you would like assistance with service agreements or budget management, we can send you some templates to use or organise some time to coach you on good practices and how to use the templates.
– You will receive a monthly statement that will give you an overview of what invoices have been paid, claimed and what is remaining in your plan budget
Other benefits of having a plan manager:
– View your plan on the myplace portal and support you in keeping track of your budget
– Having choice and control over the providers you use
– Use NDIS registered or non-NDIS registered providers for your supports
– Support invoicing issues, management and price negotiation with your chosen providers
– Take care of financial reporting
– Support you as required to find providers and get value for money
How to access this service?
If your NDIS Plan has plan-managed funds then you can nominate Rainbow Care Home Services as your Plan Manager of choice. If your unsure give us a call and we will talk you through it. To access plan management talk to NDIS, your support coordinator or your Local Area Coordinator (LAC) about nominating to have your NDIS Plan budget plan managed.